Dates: 7th November 2021 – 14th November 2021
Price: EUR 2,995 per room
Immerse yourself in the traditional olive harvest of Corfu, experienced in the utmost luxury. Watch the journey of your hand-picked olives from tree to bottled olive oil together with informative talks. Intermingled with wine tasting, celebrity-chef gastronomy, touring the historical sights and flamingo spotting along protected nature-reserve beach walks. We will even send you home with a home-made hamper ready for Christmas, together, of course, with your oil.
- A luxurious VIP stay at the historic Courti Estate
- Sommelier led wine tasting and watch a celebrity chef cook your dinner
- Pick the olives which will be cold pressed for your own olive oil
- Visit to the award-winning Governor Olive Oil Estate
- Trip to explore Corfu Town steeped in beauty and history
- Wilderness Beach walk and Flamingos
- Enjoy daily delicious, traditional Corfiot meals, catering for all dietary requirements
- Prepare a wholesome home-made Christmas hamper assisted by our cook filled with Mediterranean delights
- 7 Nights’ accommodation in luxurious rooms, all ensuite with private outdoor area
- All Food and Drink
- Transfers to and from the Airport and a trip to Corfu Town
- Your Personal Olive Oil and Christmas Hamper to take home
Day 1: Arrival
After arriving at Corfu Airport (CFU), you will be met by your driver in arrivals who will transport you to The Courti Estate. Welcome drinks and food.
Day 2 – Olive harvest
Join in the harvest around the grounds, we welcome you to join in but there will be a hired team to assist you should you run out of energy.
Day 3- Trip to Corfu Town
Trip into town, see shops and sights.
Day 4 – Beach Wilderness Walk
Nature walk on the beach passing Lake Korrison, maybe see the Flamingoes.
Back to Courti for a BBQ and massages in the afternoon.
Day 5 – Taking the Olives for Pressing and Tour of the Governor Olive Oil Estate
Informative tour. Celebrity Chef dinner with Greek wine pairing introduced by a somellier
Day 6 – Preparing a Christmas hamper
Preparing pickles and preserves for the Christmas Hamper together with herb packs, traditional and traditional Corfu liquors teas.