Saturday 29th April to 6th May 2023
EUR 2,475 per person
(based on 2 sharing a room – total booking price EUR 4,950)
- A luxurious VIP stay at the historic Courti Estate
- Sommelier led wine tasting and watch a celebrity chef cook your dinner
- Visit to the award-winning Governor Olive Oil Estate
- Trip to explore Corfu Town steeped in beauty and history
- Enjoy daily delicious, traditional Corfiot meals, catering for all dietary requirements
- 7 Nights’ accommodation at The Courti Estate
- All Food and Drink
After arriving at Corfu Airport (CFU), you will be met by your driver in arrivals who will transport you to The Courti Estate. Welcome drinks and food.
Day trip to Corfu Old Town followed by lunch and wine tasting at Salto
Explore Unesco world heritage site Corfu Town, follow the cobbled streets past the world famous ‘Liston’ to the Laiki (traditional organic farmers and fish market). Finish up by having lunch at award winning Salto restaurant, where experienced sommelier will guide you through their eclectic mix of Greek wines.
Tour of award winning Governor Olive Oil estate
Followed by a traditional evening meal at Courti.
Evening trip to Corfu Town
Cocktails on Cavalieri roof top terrace bar followed by dinner at Pomo D’oro.
Late lunch at Bacchus on the beach
(Optional: after breakfast, a walk through the nature reserve from Issos to Halikouna Beach, alongside Korisson Lake home to a flock of flamingos).
Evening meal at Taverna Tripa
Traditional Greek taverna serving an incredible menu of Corfiot delicacies and local wine, accompanied by live Greek music and dancing.
Enjoy a relaxed morning at The Courti Estate until it is time to take your transfer to the airport. Breakfast, beverages, snacks and lunch will be available to all guests throughout the day.